Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brielle's Pre-School Graduation

Being that Kerry was at work, I had a difficult time keeping Dane out of Brielle's graduation activities . . . as you can see. Brielle didn't seem to mind and loved his attention. She had a great time this year in pre-school and especially enjoyed her graduation.

As a mom, I really enjoyed this moment. Dane couldn't help but to interrupt the ceremony and Brielle didn't mind his hug.

1 comment:

Cami Eyre said...

Jen and Kerry! For some reason your blog wasn't updating on my list as you posted new posts, so I wasn't aware of all of this fun stuff you've been putting up. I had such a fun time going through all of the adventures you've recorded with your family in the last couple of months. I didn't know your boys were such accomplished athletes...I assumed they would be, but hadn't heard officially (How fun!!) And congrats to Brielle on graduating...so glad to see your family has been up to so many exciting things! Love you guys....Cami